Tuesday, July 8, 2008

These Are All the Many Changes in My Life

Changes occur when you let yourself know the real you or let’s just say find the real you. That had happened to me during my late high school life. I am happy to meet friends and people who had changed me to who I am now. It was just yesterday when I was so tactless, very frank and perfectionist enough. But now, I have learned to think of others and adjust to my fellow students as well as the other people around me. It has been two years ago when I seldom accept the opinions and suggestions of others and let their voices sound like nothing to me.

However, I am not really that bad at all. Those negative attitudes of mine only appear or show during group activities and group works. On the other hand, during individual performances I encounter no back fights and that was the main reason why I like to work alone; to avoid hearing negative comments about me that would absolutely hurt my ego. But as time passes by, I met friends and people who changed and helped me develop my personality. They made me realize that others do not appreciate my negative side. Since then, I have learned to adjust and cope up with my shortcomings. I thank those people who taught me to be a simple me in a way others would not hate me.

As what my teacher had said, “Do not be afraid to commit mistakes because you will learn from It.”, very well said! I’ve just proven that previously. After it, I learned that no man is an island and therefore I am not alone.
Michelle Y. Castidad

No comments: